As I mentioned, I'd love to have it released around the end of Summer and it is coming along nicely. I wonder if you would help? I may post more polls in the future, but this one would particularly help me right now. I'd love for you to further explain your answer in the comments section. If you do, and I choose to quote you or find your answer particularly helpful, you might just snag a free copy of the e-book when it comes out!
If you've been cooking at home, or cooking from scratch for a while, please try and remember how you felt when you had just begun embarking on the process of learning to cook or implementing the knowledge you already had. If you are still trying to get motivated to cook at home more seriously, please help me understand your biggest struggles!
3 comments:
When trying to cook more from scratch, sometimes I'm unfamiliar with the ingredients called for in a recipe. The easiest way to combat this: try adding one new ingredient to your repetoire a week. This summer I've already added 2 varieties of peaches, ancient peppers, and shallots. It's great doing this in the summer as many fresh ingredients are in season.
I usually feel intimated with the time it takes to prepare a meal from start to finish, but I find that it usually works out to be 30 minutes or less. If I just focus on doing one thing at a time, it goes by quickly and comes out delicious!
Making time for cooking has always been a struggle for me - and I'm a single woman living in a small apartment! But there always seems to be something more pressing to do that by the time I actually feel hungry, it's pretty much too late to cook. Let alone cook something *good* for me. I try and make do by cooking in large portions and eating them throughout the week as leftovers, but that tends to get very tiring after the third meal in a row of white bean soup.
Post a Comment