A Grain-Free Day


Our family has been doing what we can to rid ourselves of a serious carb/grain addiction. We aren't strictly no grain by any means, but I'm delighted to realize that we've changed to the point that today is a completely grain free day! Most days we'd have meat at only 1 or 2 meals instead of all three, but we're eating small portions today. Thought I'd share in case you need some inspiration:

Breakfast:
eggs scrambled with avocado and garlic, bacon on the side

Snack:
dried cranberries and coconut muffins

Lunch:
chicken hotdogs and ketchup w/raw energy bars

Second Snack:

Dinner:
veal liver, onions, arugula and black olive salad

Dessert (we're bringing this to a party):

PS. Don't forget to vote in yesterday's poll for me pretty please!!

1 comment:

Emily @ Live Renewed said...

That is so great! I have realized lately how much we eat grains at our house - usually for all three meals! I have been thinking about ways to cut back on grains and made a list of grain free breakfasts and lunches. Thanks for the ideas and inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails