
I had a few things to write up, but they didn't go smoothly and I haven't had time to think up another post. That would be on account of the fact that we are BUYING OUR FIRST HOME!
We've been looking for a while. We found our house on Monday, made an offer on Tuesday, Our offer was accepted late Wednesday, we hired our replacements here at Hillcrest on Thursday, and now we are daydreaming and waiting for the loan to go through. We've done some window shopping and planning this weekend, and I've been generally too distracted to blog.
If YOU made anything yourself this week that you *did* have time to blog about though, by all means - link up!!
1 comment:
Congrats on your first home!
I had time today to make baked beans for dinner. But not enough to make the vegan burgers I was hoping to make for the week. There aren't enough hours in the day!
Post a Comment