Freezer Cooking Day Plans

Tomorrow is the day for me!! Saturday is shopping day and it is also the day that my father-in-law returns home from more than a month of vacation! I'm used to cooking smaller meals at this point so having some things pre-made will certainly help with the transition!

My plans are meager - but this is really my first time. We are also working on a tight budget because we decided to spend nearly $100 on food from a co-op this month! I'll post about that soon! I'll be freezer cooking more seriously in February in anticipation of baby #2 joining us. Here are my plans for this month:

White Chili (white beans, chicken, and pepper jack cheese)
Mini Spinach Frittatas
Chicken Calzones/ Pizza Pockets

If I have time I might also make muffins or breakfast cookies of some kind and these Black Bean Sweet Potato Burritos. I'm also looking for a really simple way to use up some egg noodles - any suggestions?

On edit: Here are a few helpful links for beginning freezer cookers!

If you are participating, make sure to link up your plans today over at MoneySavingMom!

1 comment:

Candi said...

Looks like a great day planned!

Related Posts with Thumbnails