
My 2 month old little girl who loves to be held, nursed, and cood at is making sure I don't get much time at the computer. My 2 year old boy who is all about swinging and sliding and picking dandelions is making sure I don't get much time inside the house at all. That basically leaves me sitting under a tree on a blanket all day.
SO nice, but not exactly conducive to blogging!
Rather than fight it, I've decided to go in a new direction this Summer. While the weather is nice, I'm going to focus less on trying new recipes (they take the longest to type up - and who wants to stand over a stove in the warm weather, anyway?) and instead work on something I blogged about in March... a series on getting started in the kitchen.
It has become apparent as I've begun hammering out ideas, however, that the information I have to share is better suited for a book than a blog. Enter: the pen and paper. Since I'm having a hard time creating good blog posts anyway, this is the perfect project for this stage of my life. I'll write/scribble/sketch out my ideas on paper during the day, and steal a little time to transfer them to the computer every once in a while after the kids are in bed.
It's my goal to have an e-book available to you by the Fall.
This doesn't mean I'm abandoning Eat From Your Pantry by any means! I will still be sure to post Make it Yourself Monday every week, and I will get other posts up as I have time. Believe me, I've got a TON to blog about - just no time! Don't expect daily posts again for a while, but please don't forget me! Make sure you are connected to EFYP on facebook, twitter, and RSS feed by clicking around on the left under "connect." And stay tuned for more info about my new project! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment